Router Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Fascinating but not something I can conceive and definitely not something for me to worry about.

·
Official Greeter
18,753 Posts
I'm sure Sheldon would understand that.....

I agree with Richard....

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
To old to worry about it. :grin:

·
Premium Member
19,240 Posts
Always interested in reading physics stuff. Knew Einstein didn't quite "buy" some of the quantum stuff, but it really doesn't have much impact on daily life, unless you're a researcher in Cern.

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Does this mean I'll be able to eventually turn on my dust collection when I turn on the table saw without buying one of those fandangle switches...??

Think of the possibilities...we'll be able to drink Stick's coffee without him knowing it...teehee...Dan's beer before it's delivered...take down Rick's insulation before he puts it up...

...now my head hurts too...

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Does this mean I'll be able to eventually turn on my dust collection when I turn on the table saw without buying one of those fandangle switches...??

Think of the possibilities...we'll be able to drink Stick's coffee without him knowing it...teehee...Dan's beer before it's delivered...take down Rick's insulation before he puts it up...

...now my head hurts too...
Wow! What a novel theory! The possibilities have just become endless.>:)>:)>:)

Good job, Nick.

Reactions: DaninVan

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
I'd like to thank whoever it was that finished my bathroom project while I wasn't looking...thank you...

Reactions: DaninVan
1 - 20 of 31 Posts