Router Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I have actually been a member of the forum since 2005 and i have asked 1 question in that whole time. I think that i have been on the forum less than ten times i a year and a half. I am ready to take my woodworking to a whole new level now. I have practiced long enough and now its time to go to the big dance. No more shadow boxes and toolboxes for me.

My wife says I have every tool known to man, a slight exageration[maybe],but i do bring a wealth of knowledge when it comes to tools and woodworking, i just lack the skill that comes with experience.

I got my router out of the box 5 years ago , i just need to get my butt out of the chair and go make some sawdust.

·
Registered
10,714 Posts
A belated welcome and a belated Happy Birthday routerman. It's about time you got out of the chair and made sawdust and chips. Hope to see you more active in the forums now. Glad to have you back.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the welcomes everyone. i am also looking for any woodworkers that live in western massachusetts... springfield area...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.