Router Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Alden and I am a seasoned part time woodworker who drives a truck for a living. I have a nice shop under my
2-car garage and am now looking to build a cnc router from Woodsmith.

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
According to your icon window yur choosing to be known as N/A...
So...... Welcome to the forums N/A...

A little something for ya...
We've put some helpful information together at this here link to help you get up and running in the world of routers... We hope it to be useful to you... Enjoy...
do take some time and read the safety PDF's... PLEASE!!!
Blood and trips to the ER, we find, are very annoying... Not to mention – expensive...

·
Administrator
David - Machinist in wood
4,189 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Alden! Add your first name to your profile to clear the N/a in the side panel.

We do like photos so show us your shop, tools, projects, etc. whenever you're ready. What sort of woodworking are you planning or doing? When does the CNC build begin? Please post photos of the build here - we love a good build thread!

David

·
Registered
Mike
3,940 Posts
Welcome to the Router Forums Alden. Post a few pictures of your CNC build so we can see how you progressing on it and we can ask a few questions. Of course, if you have a few questions I'm sure someone here can help you out.

Reactions: difalkner

·
Official Greeter
19,739 Posts
G'day Alden, welcome to the forum.

Lots of friendly, helpful people on this forum...

·
Super Moderator
John
6,962 Posts
Hello and welcome to the router forum, Alden

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Welcome to the forum Alden. We do have a few "CNC" members and I suspect your questions will get some great feedback. It might be good to also include some pictures when posting to help with understanding any questions or statements in your posts. People like me do well visually with pictures.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.