Router Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

My name is John. I live in Idaho, near Boise.

I am a woodworker for hobby mostly. I like most building furniture but also use scraps to make other things. I am always on the lookout for new ideas, plans and tools.
My shop is a 3rd bay in my garage. Over the last 10 year or so I have accumulated may power and hand tools. I have a router table with a dedicated router, a Bosch PR20EVSPK and a Bosch MRC23EVSK. I use my router table as a jointer as I do not have a dedicated one.

I like woodworking. I especially like working alone, thinking without outside influences.

Cheers

Super Moderator
John
馃構 Hello and welcome to the Router forum. John

Official Greeter
G'day John, welcome to the forum

Registered
Rick
Welcome to the forum John. I live right above you in Cranbrook BC . Well actually ten hours away .
Looking forward to seeing your projects .
I鈥檓 addicted to tools and find these guys have a lot of good ideas to spend my money lol

Official Greeter
Welcome to the forum John. I live right above you in Cranbrook BC . Well actually ten hours away .
Looking forward to seeing your projects .
I鈥檓 addicted to tools and find these guys have a lot of good ideas to spend my money lol
Hi @RainMan 2.0 . How are things going with you?

Registered
Rick
Hi @RainMan 2.0 . How are things going with you?
G鈥檇ay Rick you鈥檝e resurfaced.
Same ol same ol . Too many projects, not enough time . I work my butt off 10 hours a day contracting , so when I get home I don鈥檛 have the energy to do much .
And when weekends come , I prefer to not work . Thinking about mounting my router plate properly in my table saw extension this weekend though . Watch me screw it up

btw , sorry for hijacking your thread John

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.