Router Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I posted some of my router jig movies a few years back and they gained at least some interest so I hope my latest jig will do the same. It's primarilly meant for the table saw but will work on the router table as well as long as you have a miter channel for it to run in. It's main purpose is tenon- and boxjointcutting but I see other uses for it as well.

It's three parts and each part is around 20 minutes. Part 2 and 3 are linked in the videodescription of part 1.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow!!
Yours is an amazing jig. I started to see the first video just for curiosity. Then I engaged to see all of them.
Oh, that's nice to hear :)

...but I think you missed 3b;) released a few hours ago. Not much new but I realized this jig also could make boxjoints on odd mm-numbers and that's what 3b is about.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
I saw part 3B but I'll see it again because it was too fast.
It looks to me that your jig will have many uses for several projects

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I saw part 3B but I'll see it again because it was too fast.
It looks to me that your jig will have many uses for several projects
Yes I had slightly higher tempo on some parts in 3b since I thought it was quite similar to part 3, mainly wanted to tell the news that the jig also could handle odd mm boxjoints.

I agree with your last sentence, I don't see this as "only a boxjoint jig", it's more of a multi purpose joinery jig.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I posted some of my router jig movies a few years back and they gained at least some interest so I hope my latest jig will do the same. It's primarilly meant for the table saw but will work on the router table as well as long as you have a miter channel for it to run in. It's main purpose is tenon- and boxjointcutting but I see other uses for it as well.

It's three parts and each part is around 20 minutes. Part 2 and 3 are linked in the videodescription of part 1.

I'm sure I'll never make one or need one but what a great job. Excellent camera work and exceptionally clear explanation. Thanks so much for sharing your most excellent work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts