Router Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will try to post the photos of new jig again. Sorry, thought I'd done it right.
Okay! Wait. File too large....and I don't know how to shrink it. I'll try again later....or never...sorry.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Okay folks, I have tried to figure out how to change size of my pictures and can't do it. Not worth my time or yours. Never gave it a thought and not going to mess with it now. Sorry to bother you guys.

·
Premium Member
Retired since June 2000
15,065 Posts
Re-size of photos.

Hi Birch, I'm no computer expert and I use an expensive programme called Photoshop7 to resize and manipulate pictures, I also have a very small programme that can be downloaded from the internet totally legal and FREE of charge! it is called IrfanView and with it you can alter a picture in many ways incl.re-sizing. As a test I just changed a gif file of 1632 x 1224 to a jpg file of 640 x 480, one hell of a reduction! and the quality didn't look any different. Hope this helps. Harry

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.