Router Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[
Okay you guys, here's my new router cabinet. That's assuming I can figure out how to post pictures.
Keep in mind that until about three years ago I didn't know what a router was. I vaguely understood what a table saw was but had never used one....maybe had never seen one.
I have been reading, watching and paying attention. This cabinet is the result. I have yet to install the center door (obviously) and I may replace the open shelves inside with drawers. The day I can actually build a drawer and install it will be the day I know I AM somebody!!! Ha!
Okay....I'm gonna try the photos.
Okay fellas....forget it. I got warning signals "can't be loaded etc.blah blah" so I'll try to figure it out some other time.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry folks. I don't know what to do next. Maybe they are too large. I don't know how to make them smaller unless I change setting in the camera and re-shoot them, and that ain't a high priority. The thing that popped onto my screen said something about a "security warning" so perhaps I'm deemed a woodworking risk. Ha!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay. I did email it an hour or so back. At least I THINK I did. It went out. I could not for the life of me understand how to underline your email address.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts