Router Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI, I have never used a fourm before. I will ask advice on which router works and is compatible with table sold here. Thanks in advance for any help. Hope I can navigate back and find a reply.

·
The Router Guys
768 Posts
To ensure that you can navigate back you can subscribe to the thread in the upper right corner under "thread tools" the options show "printable version", "email this page", and the one you want is "Subscribe to this thread" Next it offers you the option of getting an email when someone posts a response or no email just subscribe. Set the features and click OK, your done.

Now to see this thread with the email option you get an email when someone posts. No email option selected: when you come back you need to login, then click "User CP" in the uper left corner once clicked your into your control panel and you will see the threads that you subscribed too. You have found your thread and your ready to read and post away.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.