·
Premium Member
6,056 Posts
check your messages Jerry :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Jerry
How were you able to post a thread? I've read much of the RouterForum info but it's too difficult for me to understand. I can find my messages but have no idea how to post a question like you did. I've spent the last few nights searching thru all this info but there's so much information that i can't figure it all out.

Thanks
Steve

·
Super Moderator
5,802 Posts
Jerry
How were you able to post a thread? I've read much of the RouterForum info but it's too difficult for me to understand. I can find my messages but have no idea how to post a question like you did. I've spent the last few nights searching thru all this info but there's so much information that i can't figure it all out.

Thanks
Steve
Try this.
Click on the category that you want to post in.
On the first line under the category title, click the button labelled "New Thread"

·
Registered
40 Posts
Mike
Thank you, I'll give it a try. You must get alot of questions like this over time. In just the past few months that I've been actively enjoying these forum threads I've noticed that there's quite a few questions that always seem to come up...Like what is the best router table....??? If I got $1 for each time I've read that thread, in just the past 3 months I could afford another router. Well, anyway, thanks for replying. I appreciate your help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts