Router Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchesed a home made router stand that has a Crasftsman 315.17130 router installed. I am hoping someone on here can help me out. I have searched the net for the manual, and have been able to find manuals for almost all other vintage Craftsman routers. The router seems to be working fine, I'm just hoping to fine the manual for it.

Thanks

Guy

·
Super Moderator
509 Posts
hey Guy, welcome to the forum.
please don't get discouraged with your question. the forum moves pretty slow and not all the members check in here daily and some are even weekly. Just continue your search through other online sources.
can you explain a little of why you need the manual ??

·
Official Greeter
19,753 Posts
WElcome to the forum, @guyvstewart

I found a manual in an old post and sent you a link.

Reactions: John Smith_

·
Registered
58 Posts
I recently purchesed a home made router stand that has a Crasftsman 315.17130 router installed. I am hoping someone on here can help me out. I have searched the net for the manual, and have been able to find manuals for almost all other vintage Craftsman routers. The router seems to be working fine, I'm just hoping to fine the manual for it.

Thanks

Guy
I have manuals for model#3320.2767 and model#320.28084. Your welcome to them. But, I see Bill Lewis has the PDF file posted for download.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Sorry. Disregard. I just went to the website again and it's already been sold! I'll keep looking and will also search my old shop manuals. I've owned many Craftsman routers in the past. When they wore out, I disposed of them, but always kept the manuals in a binder.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts