Router Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i own the ridgid combo kit and am dying for a table but have no idea what to look for. i believe my router comes witha T handle thats supposed to allow me to adjust the bit height from the top of the table does this mean i need a special table??

·
Premium Member
3,132 Posts
Hi Nick and welcome! You won't need a special table but you may need to modify the mounting plate in whatever table you choose in order for the handle to fit through it and into the router. It's a simple matter of drilling a hole in the proper spot.
Take a look around in the Table Mounted Routing section of the forum for different member's tables. There are many home made ones and commercial ones in use by different members. You may get some ideas to help you out in your quest!

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
Greetings Nick and welcome to the router forum. Thank you for joining us. I have that same router. Deb is correct, just drill a hole where needed to access the hight adjustment. You may want to concider building your own router table. If you decide to make your own, you can get lots of help here.

·
Registered
10,715 Posts
Hello Nick, and welcome to the RouterForums. Happy to have you join us.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts