Router Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Carveco, the company that has resurrected ArtCAM, has finally brought out some cheaper versions of their software (which at $8k, makes Aspire look like the budget choice). The new versions have some special pricing now through Monday. If you have been thinking about upgrading to a Vectric product, from Easel or Carbide create, these new products look to be very competively priced and because they are available as either a subscription per month or per year or perpetual licenses, they may fit your budget a little better.

https://carveco.com/black-friday/

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would say their new Maker software is equivalent to VCarve Pro, the maker+ is probably between VCarve Pro and Aspire.

Their intro prices are very good, but don’t last long (I bought Carveco at $1300 intro price, now it is $8k, does everything Aspire does plus quite a few features Aspire does not have).

All their titles can be purchased via monthly subscription, Annual subscription, or a one time perpetual license purchase - your choice. I’m sure there are some for whom the $700 to buy VCarve Pro is a big step, but paying $15 for a month might be more practical.

https://carveco.com/software-range/product-comparison/

·
Registered
19 Posts

·
Administrator
David - Machinist in wood
4,196 Posts
Roger Webb does Carveco demo videos on his channel and I just noticed he has a discount code that gets an additional 5% off the current sale prices. The code is ROGERWEBB5 and it is good through December 6th.

David

·
Registered
41 Posts
Maker looks promising for me, I do most of my 3d modeling in 3d modeling programs any way, zbrush, silo, blender and such so I don't really need the modeling part. couldn't find out what model formats can be imported though. Would be great for my intarsia inlays. $15.00 a month not that bad, crap a pack of smokes cost me almost that every 2 days.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.