Router Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am retired and am taking up woodworking. I would like to know how to make corners for small boxes on the router tables that looks like they were cut on a 90% but are not. I saw the guys on The router workshop on TV make one using a dato bit on one side then a angle bit , runing both sides back thru. I can not get it to work for me.
Thanks
Dan

·
Registered
10,714 Posts
Welcome to the forums Dan. I love it when a retiree joins the forums. I are one myself. Hope you enjoy woodworking as much as the rest of us. Be safe and make chips.

Dave
the "Doctor"

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BobandRick said:
Welcome to the forums Dan. Check out this tip that shows how to make a rabbet miter joint.

Click here to see tip
Thanks so much for your help. I saw you make this on one of your shows a few weeks ago and could not get it to work for me. I guess I am just to old to be trying to do any of this anyway, as I am 71 and in a wheel chair, but I don/t fell old and have all ways wanted to do some wood work so I am going to do it. Thanks again for all the nice welcome and help.
Dan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.