Router Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to All,

I'm and retired guy who does a bit of woodworking from time to time. My prime activity for my spare time is cycling, but woodworking is second. For routers I have a table with a big PC router, a horizontal table wit ha pc690, a bosch 1617 attached to a mortising jig, and lastly for hand held I have a dewalt plunge router and a small hand held dewalt. Do I have too many routers?????? Not really and I suppose compared to others I have a smallish stable.

·
Official Greeter
20,110 Posts
G'day @joelspncr , welcome to the forum.

No, 5 routers is only entry level.....VBG...

Reactions: TenGees

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
James, I'm curious....do routers in the down-under world spin in the opposite direction as those north of the equator.....you know....just like the water in the drain spins in a different direction down under :cool: . Thanks for the welcome and for pointing out that I am still only entry level. No where to go but up!

Joel

·
Official Greeter
20,110 Posts
Hi Joel, fortunately not,,,,,,LOL Otherwise I would be doing a lot of climb cutting.....

Although, I did notice on a trip to USA, that you guys had your light switches upside down.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.