Router Forums banner

New Here

2K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  DesertRatTom 
#1 ·
Hi everyone. I've been asked by a few members I know to introduce myself. I see quite a few familiar faces here.

Me?
30 years of hobby woodworking.
25 years working in a commercial cabinet shop.
20+ years of CNC experience, both with big industrial routers, and DIY homebuilt machines. Familiar with a lot of CAD/CAM software.

I also develop a CNC program called JointCAM, for creating g-code for traditional woodworking joints. Dovetails, box joints, mortise and tenons.
And I create custom interfaces (screensets) for Mach3, and more recently, UCCNC.

You can find me at a lot of cnc forums. Been a moderator at CNC Zone for close to 15 years.

#3 · (Edited)
Great to see you Gerry , it’s an honour to have you here :)
. I’ve certainly learned a plethora of information from following your posts at CNCZone , and will certainly be implementing any hardware and software you recommend when the time comes .

#6 ·
Welcome, Gerry...your experiences will help many of us...

#8 ·
Welcome to the forum, Gerry! Your knowledge and experience will certainly help here just as it does in other forums. I'm also a moderator at CNC Zone along with Gerry but he's a Community Moderator and I'm a lowly CNC Woodworking Forum only moderator. :wink: Glad you're here!

David

#13 ·
Welcome to the Router Forums Gerry. I did see a post or two from you and meant to say welcome earlier but I'm just trying to find the time to do everything I have on my schedule already. Glad you have joined us, there are times that we need one more person to help people get their new CNC running.

Welcome Aboard!

Reactions: difalkner
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.