Router Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21,700 Posts
Since your're pretty new to the hobby, or is it an addiction, I've attached a pdf of the 18 plus things that helped me accelerate my learning curve. It's about 10 pages long with a lot of pictures. It is based on tools available in the U.S., but many are generic and some are available under a different model number in the UK. This is an accommodation to your 220 v system vs. the 110 here. At any rate, I hope it will be helpful, and don't be put off by the number of items. The document covers at least a decade of going through tools and techniques. Those were my highest earning years BTW so be patient. To me the most essential is the best quality table saw you can get. Drill press, router in a table, a random orbit sander are firsts for me. A power miter saw look like a great idea, but I seldom use it other than cutting construction lumber to length and wish I had put the money elsewhere.

It as getting a good table saw and router that did the most to move me forward. An 8 inch dado stack (multiple blades up to 18 mm across, will also get you a long way on most projects. After that, jigs can allow you to use basic tools for some pretty sophisticated techniques.

Enjoy the PDF. Many who do have told me they re read it from time to time as they gain tools and experience. Sawdust collection is really important, but at least wear an M95 mask. That sawdust is nasty if it gets into your lungs. There's a section in the pdf on that.

Attachments

·
Banned
1 Posts
Assignment assistance is a writing service offered to students for writing their assignments. When students cannot make the assignments then they prefer to take assignment help Queensland. This help provides full academic support to the students who are unable to make their assignments. Academic writing service providers offer their professional writing service to the students and deliver the best quality assignment. Academic writers are expert writers with years of experience. They have been doing this for years thus they have very deep knowledge and understanding. Assignments made by the experts are plagiarism-free and precise. The language is also very simple thus accepted globally by all the teachers. If you are searching for the best assignment writing expert then start searching online. You will surely get the best help for doing assignments online. Online help is much higher in terms of quality and services therefore if you are struggling to create your assignment then get the help now.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hi woodworkers , Iam new here, I hope to learn a lot from you, and share my experiences .
Thanks for let me be part of this forum
Welcome King's excited to see what your learning and posting for projects.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.