Router Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy all,
I found the forums because it was the first hit when I googled "rout-a-signer".
Too bad in 10 pages of post I never found a good link to a manual.

I have recently retired from the Navy after 28+ years active duty and am trying to spend as much time in my shop as I did before I retired... Who'd have thought retirement would be so much work!!!

I started woodworking in '67 and have dabbled in it ever since. I believe in making things the right way, with the right material, the first time (prototyping excepted of course.) I have a couple of pieces of woodworking I made in '67 still in use.

I have a 700 sq ft shop, that was my garage, but the cars can't get in there any more. It's FULL of tools...table saw, two radial arm saws, band saw, two drill presses, two lathes, spindle sander, belt and disk sander, and tons of ancillary equipment.

As far as routers I have 3 older craftsman that I got at different garage and estate sales, and a DeWalt that I got new a few years ago. I have a little Craftsman sheet-metal router table that I use for small projects. I also have a larger homemade table that cam with one of the routers at an estate sale. It's mounted on an old Craftsman tool chest bottom unit that also stores the routers and bits. I bought a Craftsman Router Crafter a few months ago and have enjoyed playing with it.

Today I got a Craftsman Rout-A-Sign at a garage sale (for a dollar) along with a lot of other router hardware, hence the hunt for a manual.

Will post a couple of router projects next.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Hello and Welcome, I was in the Navy for 8 years and now my Youngest son is in South Carolina doing some schooling in Navy for Nuclear something or other....Good luck with the manual someone may surprise You...

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Today I got a Craftsman Rout-A-Sign at a garage sale (for a dollar) along with a lot of other router hardware, hence the hunt for a manual.
Drool!

Hi Pete:

You might have better luck searching for a model number. Also, there are rout-a-sign users here maybe one of them will have a manual they can post. Sometimes they lurk in the sign making forum. There is also information here on it but you'll have to do some digging. Try searching using the "community search" window above.

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the router forum. Thank you for joining us, and remember to have fun, build well and above all be safe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts