Router Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
John
6,840 Posts
Not me that iphone going to retail 999.00 dollars that is beyond what I call common sense!!

·
Premium Member
17,429 Posts
Geez Dan , some people really need a life . Hate to see this world in another 5 years when the iPhone 13 debuts

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
what have you gotten us into Dan..

·
Registered
749 Posts
Wow it is going to ship on my birthday. I am not getting one. I only have an iPhone 7 because my wife needed one and ATT had a 2 for 1 Christmas special so I got my iPhone 7 free.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Another tiresome example of Techtat that is lusted after by the hordes of goat herders flooding into the west, meanwhile we whistle & whittle passively as we steadily revert to 3rd world craft & pseudo primitive eco friendly methods of production having shipped the very tools of manufacture to distant muddied shores

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
On the news last night the new Iphone will be selling for $1300 to about 1600 up here depending on options. No thanks.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
I finally got the iPhone 7 Plus and it is by far the best cell phone I've ever owned. I will keep it until the battery gives out. I just checked the emoji set available to me. @DaninVan, that particular emoji is already available!

the real question is do we need to have this one added to the emojis available for this web site>:):jester::eek:

·
Registered
Theo
6,939 Posts
My phone was about $6, new. Yes, six dollars. I can make calls, I can receive calls, and it even has voice mail. It holds all my phone numbers, I can list all the TV shows I want to see, it can signal me 5 minutes before the show starts. I keep my shopping list on it. It has a number of other features, including camera and video recording. It works, so I have no reason to change it. Old saying, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Hell, I'm not even really sure what an iPhone is, and can't say I'm curious enough to find out.

·
Registered
15,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
"...the real question is do we need to have this one added to the emojis available for this web site."
-Tom

Just waiting for someone to adopt as their avatar. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts