Router Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently purchased a used Craftsman bandsaw and this fence was included. The seller said the guys at Rockler told him it would fit the saw, but he never had a chance to try it - and it will not fit; been too long a time to return it though.
Anyway, it is a never used, in the box Jet JRF-14R 14" bandsaw rip fence with resaw attachment. These sell for about $107 at Rockler and online, but I will be happy to sell it for $75 OBO ($85 OBO including shipping).

Attachments

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Why won't it fit your saw Mike? It mounts like an after market fence I put on mine.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Chuck the table on this saw is 24" wide and the Jet fence is only 18". It might be possible to jury rig it to work but it is not worth my time.

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Okay. Mine is an Accusquare that allows me to use my TS fence on the BS so it hangs over the end of the table a ways. Maybe you could take it into Jet and trade them for something you can use. They may not be willing to refund money but they might do an exchange, particularly if you trade up in value or take a little less for the value of your fence.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This item has been SOLD. I do not see any way for me to edit the tag, probably because I do not have the required 10 posts.

·
Premium Member
6,056 Posts
Gotcha covered Mike...

marked thread as "Sold"

bill

1 - 7 of 7 Posts