Router Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Am I lucky or what? I have been helping my son-in-law do some work on the house they just bought, and he loves to work with wood, so I just happened to mention that I was looking at some joiners and planers for my next major purchases but it would be somewhere way down the road. When I showed up the next day he opened the back of his truck and said look what I got for you.
That beautiful man had gone to Home Depot and bought a Ridgid JP06101 jointer/planer. The exact one I would have bought. To top it off he said later he is getting me a Thickness planer... I haven't been that excited since I was a kid at Christmas.
Sorry to be so long winded but I just had to tell someone. :D :D :D

·
Banned
11,934 Posts
It sounds to me like he is very pleased with the assistance you have been giving on the house project. I am very happy for you.

·
Registered
23,786 Posts
Hi George

son-in-law

Would you like to trade I have one that's likes to drink a bit to much .
I would pay the shipping charge,I'm sure I could get him on the plane on a Friday night just after work.
Tell you what , give him a try out and then lose my number :) :) :)

Bj :)

·
Registered
23,786 Posts
Hi George

I have two of them one a rate at a 10 and one I rate at -10 the luck of the draw,one of the things you and have on our mind from the time she is about 2 years ,what she will select and what we can do about it , not a thing :( they are just on loan we don't own them. :)

Bj :)

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Del. I have it assembled but haven't had a chance to fire it up yet. It's been too cold in the shop. I can't wait to give it a go tho.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.