Router Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, I'm 26 from memphis tn. I have been tossing the idea of woodworking around for a while just never had the money. so I saved up to get the miter saw, table saw and router with router table witch I got over the christmas weekend when they where on sale. I still got all the smaller power tools and hand tools to get down the road. but in the mean time I got to learn how to use the router. and I must say.. it's gettin the best of me. I have made a few cool designs but I cant figure out how to do a lock joint for making a box. sorry for the lack of knowlage but I guess we all start somewhere. :sold:

·
Registered
23,786 Posts
HI

Here's a short video,note the 1st. part of the video ,you don't need the OP jig/fixture just a router table/and a shop made fence/guide and a strait router bit.

Spacer Fence - Oak-Park.com

=========

hey, I'm 26 from memphis tn. I have been tossing the idea of woodworking around for a while just never had the money. so I saved up to get the miter saw, table saw and router with router table witch I got over the christmas weekend when they where on sale. I still got all the smaller power tools and hand tools to get down the road. but in the mean time I got to learn how to use the router. and I must say.. it's gettin the best of me. I have made a few cool designs but I cant figure out how to do a lock joint for making a box. sorry for the lack of knowlage but I guess we all start somewhere. :sold:

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the router forum. Thank you for joining us.

·
Registered
10,715 Posts
Hello cb, and welcome to the RouterForums.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts