Router Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just joined your virtual community. My name is Tom Bellemare and I own a Festool dealership in Austin TX, Tool Home LLC. I specialize in Festool and Stabila, while I also sell many other brands. Some people are born with a silver spoon, I was born with a chromed wrench.

I would like to learn from the members here and will happily contribute what I can. I'm easy to contact by phone or email and enjoy discussing processes/solutions relating to tools and their usage.

Tom

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I just joined your virtual community. My name is Tom Bellemare and I own a Festool dealership in Austin TX, Tool Home LLC. I specialize in Festool and Stabila, while I also sell many other brands. Some people are born with a silver spoon, I was born with a chromed wrench.

I would like to learn from the members here and will happily contribute what I can. I'm easy to contact by phone or email and enjoy discussing processes/solutions relating to tools and their usage.

Wow! Would you donate to me a DOMINO DF 500:sarcastic: Welcome aboard Tom

·
Registered
111 Posts
Howdy Tom,
I am a custom homebuilder in Houston and a festool fan. Could you let me know how to access your products as your close to where I am. Send me an messagel with your contact info, web site etc.

Thank you.
-Eloy

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Howdy Tom,
I am a custom homebuilder in Houston and a festool fan. Could you let me know how to access your products as your close to where I am. Send me an messagel with your contact info, web site etc.

Thank you.
-Eloy

Hi Eloy:

You or anyone else can call me at any time. My phone number, 512-428-9140, rings my desk and mobile so I'm pretty easy to find. Since I just joined, I have limited communication privileges on this site.

Tom

·
Official Greeter
18,847 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Thank you for joining us, Tom.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
welcome aboard fellow fogger
Hi Alan:

I was a little slow on the uptake but I'm glad to gain your welcome! I'm hoping I can add some value here, I've already learned some things...

Things have luckily been busy lately, multiple calls at the same time and many other distractions.

I only recently learned of this forum and I don't remember how. It's good to see you here.

Tom

1 - 11 of 11 Posts