Router Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently retired and have put together an initial woodworking shop. I live in Northeastern Oklahoma so I was able to find a 1960ish Sawsmith Radial Arm Saw and Shopsmith Mark V. They are both in need of refurbishment before I get serious about using them. I've ordered The Shopsmith owners manual and self study course.
I've received today Fun With A Saw. I've got no accessories for Sawsmith and a various bunch for the Shopsmith.

I've joined this forum like so many to receive guidance and help for both my machines and others. With that said please help me with my refurbishment of both machines and then we'll see where that leads.

Thanks.

·
Registered
23,786 Posts
Hi

You may also want to check out the links below
Yuba SawSmith - Shopsmith Forums
- Sawsmith BY Shopsmith - Woodworking Online

=========

I recently retired and have put together an initial woodworking shop. I live in Northeastern Oklahoma so I was able to find a 1960ish Sawsmith Radial Arm Saw and Shopsmith Mark V. They are both in need of refurbishment before I get serious about using them. I've ordered The Shopsmith owners manual and self study course.
I've received today Fun With A Saw. I've got no accessories for Sawsmith and a various bunch for the Shopsmith.

I've joined this forum like so many to receive guidance and help for both my machines and others. With that said please help me with my refurbishment of both machines and then we'll see where that leads.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Welcome, I would like to see the old saw as I like checking out old tools

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the router forums, we are glad to have you join us.

·
Official Greeter
18,811 Posts
G'day

Welcome to the router forum.

Thank you for joining us

1 - 7 of 7 Posts