Router Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I've been watching this forum for a while and I signed up to make it easier to keep track of unread posts. Don't really have a lot to contribute, and I'm not that talkative, but you all seem nice enough.

I'm all routered up so you don't have to send me any pdfs. I have three router tables in use, all with router lifts, and two with Incra fences (one Incra fence is from table saw). The lifts have Bosch 1617, porter cable 890, and porter cable 7518. Also have trim router, a couple porter cable 690s, and at least two others that are for hand held use. I also have a couple small grizzly shapers, but they aren't for handheld use.

I would tell you this in my profile, but I can't figure out how to edit it on my iPad. Thanks for listening.

·
Super Moderator
John
6,835 Posts
Hello and welcome to the router forum sounds like your all set up

·
Super Moderator
John
6,835 Posts
Terry
Under the router forum logo click on account settings pretty self-explanatory

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Terry.

·
Premium Member
19,237 Posts
Nice to have you aboard. You're right, this is a pretty friendly bunch, a few more talkative than others. And, lots of expertise. Sounds like you know a thing or two, so don't be shy about adding your thoughts and methods.

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Hi Terry and welcome.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Well...i'll be...shapers aren't for handheld use??? Here I just always thought I was a lightweight!!

Welcome aboard Terry!! I'm in NW Indiana, and my sons live in Kalamazoo (since January) and Lawton (since October). Been to Hickory & Oak in Decatur a few times--will try to get there a little more now.
earl

·
Official Greeter
Ross
8,327 Posts
Welcome to the forum Terry.

·
Premium Member
2,413 Posts
Hi Terry. Welcome to our little corner of the 'net.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts