Router Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aloha everyone!

I'm a woodworker that resides on the island of Oahu. I enjoy making anything from Koa crafts to kitchen cabinets. I've been a member of woodworking sites for a while but only recently found this awesome site.

·
Premium Member
19,237 Posts
Really glad you joined the fun here. I'd bet most of us would love to know about unique woods and such on the Islands.

·
Super Moderator
John
6,835 Posts
Hello and welcome to the router forum,Gene

·
Super Moderator
David
3,569 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Gene! When you get a minute go ahead and complete your profile with first name - that way it'll show instead of N/a. We'd love to see some of your work if you want to post some photos.

David

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Tom. We really enjoyed visiting your beautiful island a few years ago. Also enjoyed the food.

·
Premium Member
17,426 Posts
Welcome to the forum Gene . I’m assuming it’s Gene ? Anyways, I hope you share your projects with us . This is a super friendly place,with a plethora of information. Great people here too :)

I’m envious of you living in Hawaii and all . The only time we get a break here in western Canada during winter is when the Pineapple Express happens. Which is warm air currents from you guys.
I don’t like cold,and don’t do well with extremely hot weather either . I heard it doesn’t get overly hot or cold there . Wish I was born there lol

·
Official Greeter
Ross
8,327 Posts
Welcome to the forum Gene.

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Welcome Gene.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts