Router Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there. New to woodworking and new to owning and using a router. Great tool. I'm looking forward to learning a lot as I know i have a lot to learn. I'm looking forward to reading and responding if I can ever help. Thanks in advance for everyone's contributions that surely has made this a great place to understand the inner workings of the router.

Ross

·
Premium Member
Rick
17,544 Posts
Welcome to the forum fellow Canadian . I’m sure you’ll enjoy it here Ross

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Hello, welcome to the forums Ross...
We're happy you found us...

Here is some recommended ''light reading'' of pertinent/relative information on routering that we've put together at this here link for ya...
You should find most everything there (at least most of it) quite useful and a lot of help to get you up and running in the world of routers...
Enjoy...
Do take some time to read the safety PDF's... PLEASE!!!
Blood and trips to the ER, we find, are very annoying... Not to mention – expensive...

You have question about something??? Anything???
We welcome all questions here on just about any subject you can come up w/....
Not only that, we love and excel at spending money... Lots and lots of money... Especially when it's yours....

·
Official Greeter
Ross
10,044 Posts
Welcome to the forum Ross.

·
Super Moderator
John
6,962 Posts
Hello and welcome to the router forum Ross

·
Registered
204 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I am not alone in Toronto anymore, lol

One of the Busy Bee locations, Atlas Tool and Machinery in Etobicoke and Lee Valley in Woodbridge/Vaughan should be on your map layout for spending money lol

·
Registered
232 Posts
Welcome to the forum Ross. I spent my first 50 years in Toronto but living on the east coast now. Coming home soon though, according to my wife.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Welcome Ross,

Nice to see another Canadian new member. This Forum is bursting at the seams with knowledge and information, all yours for the asking.

Dan

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, Ross...you're gonna love it here. Lots of help anytime you need it...

·
Official Greeter
19,119 Posts
G'day Ross, welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for all the kind words of welcome. The knowledge here is bursting at the seams. Lots of great ideas and tips. I'm grateful for the warm words of welcome. If I can help anyone here, just say the word.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts