Router Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Welcome from SE Tennessee. There are several members from different parts of the globe. If we could get together, we could solve the world's problems with minimal effort and little expense.

Registered
welcome N/A to the forums...
as an introductory offer we'd like to offer you some light reading at this here link on routering...

Retired Moderator
Hi Vern and welcome. When you get a chance edit the N/A to Vern. We like to keep it friendly and refer to each other by name. The members here are extremely helpful and we'll be happy to answer any questions.

Super Moderator
John
Hello and welcome to the router forum, Vern

Registered
Heck Vern, you might as well just jump in. Sounds like you're getting started in the woodworking arena. Many of us started a little late, having done repairs and home DIY much of our lives. So as you get going, we'll try to be helpful and maybe save you a little pain and annoyance now and then.

I've attached a pdf that's about the 18 areas that really helped me accelerate the learning curve for me. It is specific to the USA, but the general principles apply. It has pictures.

Attachments

Official Greeter
G'day Vern, welcome to the forum...

Registered
Welcome to the forum Vern. Like yourself I'm retired and find that this forum and my coffee first thing in the morning gets my day started, sometimes slower than it should.......but there is a ton of talent and knowledge here. Some of us like myself are word challenged a bit at times so pictures go a long way in helping to describe a question/problem/solution if you know what I mean. Ask away and I'm sure you'll find the answers will follow, maybe multiple choices at times from some very accomplished woodworkers. Enjoy your journey.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.