Router Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, sorry it took so long to officially introduce my self. been a member for over a year , but only visited a few times.... long story short ....write down your password. lol. Im new to wood working , so please bare with me if i ask alot of odd questions . i came to this forum after seeing the amazing talent of some of the members and hoped to learn something i could apply to my own projects.
Im intrested in the arts and crafts side of wood work, and most of the things ive done have been on a band saw . I enjoy the control of the band saw , but its too time consuming for what i want to do. hopefully a router and a pattern template will speed things up for me. thankyou. bb Misfit138

·
Official Greeter
18,790 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

You should see my note pad full of passwords (or maybe not).....

·
Registered
786 Posts
welcome aboard....enjoy

·
Super Moderator
John
6,882 Posts
:)
BB , glad to see you join our community :)

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hi Sam, welcome back.

KeePass and Roboform are two handy utilities for keeping track of passwords. Makes it much easier to find seldom used credentials or even every day used ones you forget. Makes life a lot easier if you have hundreds of passwords to keep track of or just a few. Easy to make notes of email address used to sign up in case you need them to send you a password reset.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thank you for the welcoming . im in the middle of moving to Washington state ,so as soon as im set up I will post some project pictures.

·
Official Greeter
Ross
8,606 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
James, I thought I was the only one who had a list of passwords that matched the Dead Sea Scrolls.

·
Premium Member
17,448 Posts
thank you for the welcoming . im in the middle of moving to Washington state ,so as soon as im set up I will post some project pictures.
Welcome to the forum , I'm fairly new here . I'm in Cranbrook BC which isn't far from Spokane Washington .

Crap , what the heck was my password again ? :/

1 - 10 of 10 Posts