Router Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,
I"m Ed DeCarbo and an avid worker enthusiast who is currently attempting to master the "Fast-Joint Precision Joinery System". I'll tell you, I'm having a heck of a time getting the joints to match perfectly. For the past two years I have been work on it I have never been successful. I am at a point to asking (begging) any one out there to share their expertise with me so I may also become successful.
Thanks,
ED

·
Official Greeter
18,811 Posts
Hello Ed. Welcome to the forum.

That system seems to be a copy of the system used by Bob and Rick in "The Router Workshop".

I have not used that system, but it would seem that the only real variable is the 'overhang' of the stock over the template.

·
Super Moderator
John
6,941 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. Ed

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Hi Ed and welcome to the forum. Not one to help with the joining, I'm sorry to say, but be a little patient and someone will come and post on your thread with some help.

·
Registered
23 Posts
WoW, that system looks to be P I A to use ,
Too many variables for my tastes .
Good Luck !
Ed : it's Not a good idea to put your email address out there on a public forum , you open your self up to spammers
You might want to edit that address off the post
I'm sure if anyone wanted to contact you they'd send you a Private Message (PM ) here on the " routerforums "

·
Official Greeter
Ross
9,359 Posts
Welcome to the forum Ed.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Barb (also my wife's name) I look forward to learning a lot from the "Forum". I'll keep an eye out for you and will be glad to offer my input whenever I can.
Thanks,
ED

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
James,
Thank for your reply regarding the "Fast-Joint . . ." system. I"ll check out the article by Bob and Rick in "The Router Workshop" you suggested. I"m looking forward to becoming a very "learned" woodworker.
Thanks,
ED

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks John,
I did do a bio on myself and thought i posted it. I did't do it on the "Introduction" page but I thought I posted it. I guess I didn't post it properly and now i can't find it. Oh well, guess I'll just have to do it over again but this time I will do it on the "Introduction" page.
Thanks, ED

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you Ross,
I am.
ED

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mike,
Thanks for the suggestion. I will take my email off of the "Public Forum". i'll get back to you after I become a little more knowledgeable/successful with the "Fast-Joint . . . System".
ED

1 - 11 of 11 Posts