Router Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am really not a new member. It is just that I don't usually reply or send a comment/suggestion. I live in Ashland Oregon having moved there some 18 years ago. I am fairly accomplished because I have been doing it a long, long time so even a dullard learns what not to do. I am a member of the Siskiyou Woodcraft Guild and have displayed my work at our annual Thanksgiving show. Most of the time I make rather small items like boxes. Mine usually are veneered ,have a drawer of two, with a curved front and top. Rather than include drawer pulls. I have the drawers spring loaded and one must open the top to release them. My latest project was to work with a friend making 15 chairs for the Chateau at the Oregon Caves. They wanted them to match the antique Mason Monterrey chairs already in the Chateau.

Attachments

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
oh my...
your work is pure class and talent...

·
Registered
Mike
3,941 Posts
Really nice veneer work John. I do like the box design, it helps show off the veneer you used.

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Beautiful job John. Is that myrtlewood burl veneer? I know it grows near where you live.

·
Official Greeter
19,759 Posts
G'day John, welcome to the forum.

Great workmanship.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.