Router Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi first name is Ken , working wood for about 15 years. had to sell my entire woodshop wheh i moved from wv back to md im now looking to get back into it again.tks for your time .

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
Wow sold it all, that stinks. Well greetings and welcome to the router forums.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Welcome aboard. Boy what an adventure restocking a wood shop. What router or should I say what routers are you going to buy?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
tks for the welcome. i kept all my small tools.clamps routers bits etc. but sold my big floor tools , table saw 8" jointer 15" planner bandsaw, drill press, chop saw, drum sander . i have 2 routers a hitichi 12v and a porter cable 690? im looking to get a new router im looking at a few and im open to suggestions .ive talked to sommerfeld and oak park and i believe im leaning towards oak park for my router table. my main work was in building kitchens for friends and family. i will be doing a lot of rasied panel doors this time around . i think im going to go with grizzly tools as i had good service with thier jointer and planner last time. looks like a 8" jointer 15" planner with the sprial heads a 10"1023 table saw with the extended fence a 17" bandsaw, 24" drum sander drillpress dust collector and some other things as i get started . i have access to rough dry lumber so the 8' jointer and planner will get a lot of use.tks for your time ken

1 - 7 of 7 Posts