Router Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I am brand new to this world and am attending the Winnipeg Tradeshow this weekend to buy my very first router...PC895PK. I am debating on getting the Bench Dog Pro Max to attach to our table saw for a start.
Glad to be part of your team and like to read answers to other peoples questions as this is how I have been doing my research on items such as dovetail jigs, router tables, etc.
Allison Vince

·
Community Founder
6,782 Posts
Hey! A fellow Winnipeger, welcome to RouterForums. Sadly, I won't be attending the tradeshow, but I think my grandfather and/or father might be. Although, it probably would be a good place to promote RouterForums.com, oh well. Spread the word while you are there! :D

·
Registered
11,921 Posts
Welcome Allison. If you are working in limited space a saw extension router table can be a real blessing. If you are not cramped for space I suggest a free standing router table is a better choice. Plain and simple you can do more with it.

·
Registered
10,715 Posts
Welcome to the forums Allison. Maybe we can answer some of your questions. Glad to see another of your gender join our group.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for answering

Say, Thanks for letting me know that you are so close to home...I will keep in touch!
Allison

1 - 5 of 5 Posts