Router Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started woodworking about 10 to 12 years ago. Started as a hobbie. as of now I built my own 1100 Square foot shop with radiant heat, Just finished one of thoese Bill Pentz home made cyclone DC And it works great! . My wife causes it the world's biggest dog house. I try to take a class when I can. Which is not to often. I live about 50 miles north of the San Francisco Bay area. A little town called Suisun. Would like to get more into using my router. That is about it. Hat

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here are some this is before radiant heat and cyclone DC. Now I have my office half way set up. And a few more tools. 40 feet by 28 feet. Built it all by myself. With the exception of the foundation, windows and the stucco. (my wife wanted it to match the house) Never put on a tile roof. That was a challenge. Later Hat

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No that is an old powermatic 8 inch jointer. It was 3 phase. And it was painted Navy gray. It came off an old Navy ship. I restored it and put in a single phase 220 2hp motor. The pictures are about a year old.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.