Router Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member and owner of a bosch router and table. As they say necessity is the mother of invention. I have been remodeling the kitchen with ordered cabinets. Came time to put panels on refrigerator and they get a small fortune for the panels, so I decided to build them myself. Router experience is limited so I hope this really ends up cheaper :'( . If not I should have fun learning.

Look forward to posting and reading all the good information.

BC

·
Banned
11,934 Posts
You should be able to build your panels for less money, and they will be higher quality if less expensive. Welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
10,714 Posts
Welcome to the forums BC. Here's wishing you the best of luck on your panels. We too are looking forward to your posting and maybe you can post a pic or 2 of your finished work?

·
Registered
8 Posts
These projects only takes time and patients. Each step can be a great learning experience or an adventure. It is all in how you perceive the event..
Some professionals will tell you "it only cost a little more to do it yourself". I have made a lot of neat projects from other peoples scrap.
Good luck with your project...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.