Router Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i was surfing the web looking at router and what bits to purchase to start my woodshop and saw this forum. figured i would read a little and decided to register.

i am retiring in about 6 years so i am starting to buy some stuff for a wood shop. i figured this would be a good place to get info on what to start with. i will have a lot of questions and this looks like the place that can answer them all.

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
welcome to the forums Shannon...
old ya say...
you haven't retired yet... that kinda says yur still a youngster...

you got questions.. we got answers...
they may no be relevant to what you asked but we do have answers...

·
Registered
31,264 Posts

·
Official Greeter
Ross
8,317 Posts
Welcome to the forum Shannon.

·
Super Moderator
6,832 Posts
Shannon, Welcome to the router forum.

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Shannon, welcome to the forum - if you've got questions about woodworking and routers, you've come to the right place. If you've got questions about anything else in life, you've come to the right place. Let's just say, you've come to the right place, period.

Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Wecome to the land of knowledge and answers to all questions, Shannon. May not be the right answers but there will be answers. And as you may have guessed a little humor from time to time.

·
Registered
4,349 Posts
Welcome aboard Shannon. As you've probably figured out by now, a fun place to be, or as some busy bodies would say, to "be away from" but don't bother with those voices. They are just blowing in the wind.

·
Official Greeter
18,742 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Shannon.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts