Router Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Began assembling my new rt last Friday & yesterday completed the job.Now to assemble the fence which came in a separate box.I am really impressed with how well made this entire router table is especially now that I can fit my original insert plate straight in to the new table top & I'll keep the new plate for a spare. I'm lucky to have many helpers in my shop because there's no way I could manage by myself. I can't wait to start making stuff with it & I will post photos this weekend.Cheers, James.JJ777746.:smile:

·
Registered
31,264 Posts

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Congrats, James...I may have missed it but which table did you get...?

Reactions: jj777746

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nick,I didn't specifically ask for the Kreg rt for Christmas.I really was hoping for a new table saw.But my family members new I had a ts & decided I needed a decent rt instead so there ya go. I am really liking the look of my Kreg Router Table. James.JJ

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Nick,I didn't specifically ask for the Kreg rt for Christmas.I really was hoping for a new table saw.But my family members new I had a ts & decided I needed a decent rt instead so there ya go. I am really liking the look of my Kreg Router Table. James.JJ

Sa-weeet...! ! !

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
@anndel,hi DC, I'm now the proud owner of a KREG"precision router table,not the tabletop model, & so far have made nothing with it but I'm about to start a new project tomorrow.Welcome to the best forum in the web/world. James.JJ777746

·
Registered
8,956 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.