·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Reactions: Cricket

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
@RainMan1...

unless you prefer RFID, band, ear or collar tags...

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
I had it happen once when they fixed the quick reply, but I haven't had it happen again.

I will keep my eye on it.
two sign ins in the last hour....

·
Registered
31,264 Posts

·
Registered
31,264 Posts

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
The slide show feature for viewing multiple pictures is still not working. Saying that, a few times when I post multiple pics, the slide show feature will magically start up. Then later, it quits.
For me (Mac OSX Yosemite 10.10.3; Google Chrome Version 42.0.2311.135 (64-bit)) the slide show feature is now totally absent; I have to click on each picture and then I typically get an image larger than my screen size.
The loss of the slide show feature is a major problem for me.

Years ago I clicked the "remember me" button when I logged in, and I have never had to log in again. I also have never clicked "log out"; I just close the browser window. When I see in my email notifications some interesting thread that I click on it opens RouterForums in Safari and I do not have to log in. Actually it has been so long since I have logged in (before the likes of MT Stinger, Stick, Rainman, Gaffboat, Cherryville Chuck, Daninvan and many others joined!) that I am not sure I remember my password!

thanks

Reactions: Gaffboat
241 - 256 of 256 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.