Router Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Community Founder
6,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just recently your fellow forum member, Mike ( aniceone2hold ) accepted my offer for a RouterForums.com Moderation position. This means that Mike is now a RouterForums.com staff member!! You should respect his word as you would mine.

I'd like to personally welcome Mike to the RouterForums.com team! :D

As a notice, more moderation positions are available, if you're interested private message me or email me.

Thanks again,
Mark

·
Registered
10,715 Posts
Congratulations Mike

Congrats Mike. I am sure you will do a fine job. Now Mark can rest a little and as for Kevin????? Anyway, CONGRATS.

·
Community Founder
6,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Heh, I guess I could, but I probably won't, I'll still be as active as I can be and keep up with the flow.

Ha! As for Kevin, thats funny.

Anyway, the more the merrier, if anyone wants to be a moderator don't hesitate to ask ( the job is easy, surf the forums as you would before but now you have ... power :D ) Haha

·
Registered
11,921 Posts
Thanks guys. For the most part a moderator just enjoys the forum. The difference is if we spot a violation of the forum rules we have the ability to edit, move or delete posts.

·
Banned
666 Posts
aniceone2hold said:
Thanks guys. For the most part a moderator just enjoys the forum. The difference is if we spot a violation of the forum rules we have the ability to edit, move or delete posts.
Mike enjoy your position I will try not to submit any rubbish
Tom

·
Community Founder
6,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
**New Staff Member**

Just recently, Boricua emailed me and showed interest in a moderation position. Everyone welcome the newest moderator, Boricua!

·
Retired Moderator
2,093 Posts
Mike and Boricua oh boy. Just kidding guys you'll be a top notch team. Congrats!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
11,921 Posts
Thanks again everyone. Glad you stepped up Boricua.

·
Registered
10,715 Posts
Congrats to you also, Boricua. Now, Mark can really take a rest. :D This will give Kevin more free time to hit the books. He needs it. :D

Dave
the "Doctor"

·
Community Founder
6,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yet again I'd like to welcome our newest RouterForums.com staff member, Glenmore!!

·
Registered
11,921 Posts
Thanks for stepping up Glenmore. It's good to know so many people care about this site.

·
Retired Moderator
2,093 Posts
Thanks Mike and Mark I just love this place and want to help out anyway I can. Everyone here makes a difference that's what makes this forum great.

·
Community Founder
6,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Thank you very much. Glad to have all of you guys on the staff!

EDIT: Added more.

I found the PSD for the official RouterForums.com avatar.

Boricua
http://www.routerforums.com/avatars/boricua.gif

Glenmore
http://www.routerforums.com/avatars/glenmore.gif

Mike
http://www.routerforums.com/avatars/mike.gif

I made aniceone2hold's with his first name because "aniceone2hold" is long and really wouldn't fit. Glenmore, Boricua, if you'd like your first names on yours, just ask me.

Also, if you don't want to use these avatars, not a big deal, it only took me ~2 minutes to modify, so don't use them if you don't want to.

Enjoy! :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts