Router Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone! Been making dust on and off for the past 25 years. Worked out of the basement for many years and finally built a small shop in the backyard in 1998, then again in 1999, then again in 2000. They just never seem to big enough. I enjoy building boxes and designing/building my own furniture. I use my Routers in nearly every project that I make, certainly one tool you can't do without.

I am preparing to build my first shop built Router Table. I have not really found one plan that suits me, so my plan is to combine features from a couple Tables, on was featured in the American Woodworker a few years back. Any suggestion would be appreciated. This table will hold my Hitachi M12V. I have a couple Craftsman routers as well one will be mounted in my TS extension the other sits in a small benchtop router table for now.

Look forward to learning to maximize the use of my Routers.

Thanks for having me.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mark,

If I could only figure out how to attach a picture I would enter. Tehinstruction link on the contest page is dead.

Wendall

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.