Router Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day,

I am currently building a full 14 wide by 10 tall build in bookcase / workstation for the "office/Craft" room. To do so I am building the cabinets and shelving and will need to make the doors for cabinets and drawers..

My router is a craftsmen that I used to make the trim in my first house in '78 so this will be my first usage beyond straight long boards.

I will be researching to see if I want to buy a router table or make my own.. prefer to make my own if it is not rediculously more expensive.

Additionally I am building a 48 in boat from scratch that I intend to set up as an RC controlled to run in the local pond.

Sawdust has always been by drug of choice.. :cool:

Greetings to All

"PD"

·
Official Greeter
18,790 Posts
Good day,

I am currently building a full 14 wide by 10 tall build in bookcase / workstation for the "office/Craft" room. To do so I am building the cabinets and shelving and will need to make the doors for cabinets and drawers..

My router is a craftsmen that I used to make the trim in my first house in '78 so this will be my first usage beyond straight long boards.

I will be researching to see if I want to buy a router table or make my own.. prefer to make my own if it is not rediculously more expensive.

Additionally I am building a 48 in boat from scratch that I intend to set up as an RC controlled to run in the local pond.

Sawdust has always been by drug of choice.. :cool:

Greetings to All

"PD"
Hi PD

Welcome to the forum.

You will find heaps of info on building your own table (some even claim it as a rite of passage.....) LOL

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
Greetings PD and welcome to the router forum. Thank you for joining us.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts