Router Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanted to say hello to all! I'm also new to woodworking. I have many tools but most were purchased to do home projects. I bought my first full size table saw recently (10" ridgid contractors saw) and have enjoyed its ease of use and accuracy. Just need alot more time on it. I also have a ridgid compound miter saw which I love and a drill press. I only have one router, 690 porter cable, which leads me to my reason for joining this forum. After searching the net for router tables, I ended up purchasing the kreg prs2000 benchtop (running out of floor space in my garage/shop). Does anyone have any comments, good or bad, about this table? Thank-you for your suggestions.
JKS

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Welcome, with that table Ya could get a sheet of plywood or mdf for a table top and build a cabinet underneath to hold all of your bits and such put casters on it so it can roll out of the way . From what I have seen that is a nice table ,I almost purchased on myself

·
Official Greeter
19,856 Posts
G’day Kent

Welcome to the router forum.

Thank you for joining us

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.