Router Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Y'all,

I'm new to these forums, so I don't know exactly where I'll best fit in. I have 2 Routers, 1 is a Skill 1/4" single speed (my first router, and it still runs), and the other is a Bosch 1613AEVS, which currently needs a little repair work. Since I am mechanically inclined, I'm going to try to repair it myself, and will be looking for some assistance in getting it apart. Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated.:yes4:

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Welcome , Ain't it fun to fix things , I used to always tell my brother "don't fix it if it ain't broken" but I guess that is where we started being somewhat mechanically inclined ....

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
Greetings Warren and welcome to the router forum. Thank you for joining us, and remember to have fun, build well and above all be safe.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep, sometimes

Welcome , Ain't it fun to fix things , I used to always tell my brother "don't fix it if it ain't broken" but I guess that is where we started being somewhat mechanically inclined ....
Yep, Sometimes it truely IS fun to fix things, and we (my wife and I) figure it helps the environment if I fix something instead of throwing it away. And, as an added bonus, sometimes the Grandsons even appreciate it!

Remember, except for colds, you never get unless you ask!:D

·
Official Greeter
18,790 Posts
G'day Ken

Welcome to the router forum.

Thank you for joining us

1 - 5 of 5 Posts