Router Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I'm relatively new to woodworking, exploring new projects and tips whenever I can.

Came across this site by accident, but I'm very impressed with the level of knowledge and support here.

Still learning my Craftsman Router 320.28084. Seems to do the job but I haven't yet worked out the micro height adjustment.

Currently, I'm prepping to build a kitchen pantry for the DW with raised panel doors, Yonico bits, etc. I might start a thread with pics to keep folks up to date. Suggestions which sub-forum might be best?

Many thanks in advance to all

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Pale_Rider. Lots of good knowledgeable folks. Some times even a little humor.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Shop Guy

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Welcome Pale Rider aka oh nameless one...

you registering is your library card and here's a couple of starter PDF's...
there are a ''few'' more if you so desire them...

Attachments

Reactions: woodknots

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Good morning and welcome Pale Rider - you might want to use the DIY and Renovation sub-forum, although one of the mods might better direct you (I'm only guessing).

When you get a chance, please update your profile: give us a first name or you might get called a lot of things, your location (it helps when you ask questions - members might give you more specific answers), a tool list if you haven't already created one - that lets members know what you have available to you.

There are a lot of knowledgeable folks here and their all friendly, so don't be afraid to ask questions, and please take part in the discussions.

Enjoy the ride.

Vince

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Vince just said it all!

Welcome to the forum.

Bill

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Welcome, Richard...you're gonna love it here...ages of experience...in fact, some of the members helped create the template for the first wooden wheel...

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Welcome, Richard...you're gonna love it here...ages of experience...in fact, some of the members helped create the template for the first wooden wheel...
where did yiu get
Richard from???

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Welcome to the forum and pics are also welcome. You can post them if they are in your hard drive. After 10 posts you can link to them on a sharing site.

·
Registered
4,625 Posts

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Reactions: firstmuller

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Gents,

Thanks for the warm greeting and tips.

Per Vince's suggestion, I've created a power tool list in my profile (not Norm Abrams retired equipment, sadly!)

I'm Roger, located in Raymond, NH.

I'm looking forward to learning more and benefiting from all the great information here. I hope I can contribute at the same time!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Welcome to the forum, Pale_Rider. Lots of good knowledgeable folks. Some times even a little humor.
I like to think I have a sense of humor as well, hope I fit in!

Will try posting an "Experimental" pic, I'm used to having to paste in a URL instead of a direct drop-n-drag.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
John
6,839 Posts
Hello Roger welcome to the router forum.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hi from another new guy not been here long myself but everyone has made me feel welcome. At the moment I am wadding through a lot of posts to see what is going on and there certainly are a knowledgeable lot who also enjoy a bit of banter.

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
I like to think I have a sense of humor as well, hope I fit in!

Will try posting an "Experimental" pic, I'm used to having to paste in a URL instead of a direct drop-n-drag.
both can be done here to meet your happiness...
somebuddy around here aims to please...

·
Official Greeter
18,750 Posts
G''day Roger, welcome to the forum.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts