Router Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm new to the routing side of woodworking,i have a 1/1/2 hp craftsman fixed base router. i do a lot of scrollsaw work and use my router to put a finished edge on my work. i watched your show on dish net. now it is not on anymore. i can use any info you can give,i make signs , bought a signcrafter kit at lowes ,i do simple things. thanks for the time and hope to hear from you soon. larry parlier

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
parlierl said:
i'm new to the routing side of woodworking,i have a 1/1/2 hp craftsman fixed base router. i do a lot of scrollsaw work and use my router to put a finished edge on my work. i watched your show on dish net. now it is not on anymore. i can use any info you can give,i make signs , bought a signcrafter kit at lowes ,i do simple things. thanks for the time and hope to hear from you soon. i make collapable baskets and use my router to round over edges i also make a base for basket to sit on. i use 3/4 oak or 3/4 ply for my baskets,i also make some intarsia items,i made last winter a christmas wreath of ponsettias wreath had 6 flowers,i made 7 of these and sold them all. thanks again,look forward to hearing from you. thanks larry w. parlier

·
Registered
10,715 Posts
Welcome to the forums Larry. Glad you joined us. Maybe you could post some pictues of your work for us. Always happy to look at other woodworkers work.

·
Registered
11,921 Posts
Welcome Larry. Jump right in, the waters fine.

·
Premium Member
3,437 Posts

·
The Router Guys
768 Posts
Welcome Larry, glad to have you aboard. Nice to hear from a Router Workshop fan and as always look forward to talking routers with you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts