Router Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I'm new to table routers (I am familiar with small palm routers like my Bosch GFK-125CEPK for little trim jobs). I have recently retired and have a couple of moldings I'd like to create with a table router. Not having all that much to spend I came across a Used Craftsman Table Router (see photos attached) that comes with the router. It is at an online auction that has no details other than the photographs attached.
Would appreciate it if anyone could identify the model (I assume that it is a combo kit) but any help would be appreciated. What little details I found was that it is a 24" (L) X 14.5" (W) X 19" (H) and has a full cast aluminum table (not laminated MDF). Full Aluminum is what I prefer as being a table top model (based on the height), it will be more rugged to moving around my little workshop.
I'm sure (from searches I made in the forum viz "Craftsman Router Table") there are folks that can instantly recognize the model and router.
Thanks in advance for your help.
John

Attachments

·
Official Greeter
19,758 Posts
Welcome to the forum, John.
Being from Australia, I am not familar with that combo, but I am sure some of our USA members will be able to help you.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@Red - Your tip worked "Post your question in the "table mounted routing" section and you will get more response."
- although I did not get the information I needed (mostly advice on various topics NOT related to information I needed), it did get me to go back to the Internet and scour it - managed to find all the information I needed and the manual and service parts - the Router Table is the Craftsman 171.264660 - Professional Router Table.
In searching through the forum too, I managed to find an identical router table that the poster needed some specific information on, so apparently my router table is not all that uncommon.
Ref: Craftsman routing table questions..
John G

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.