Router Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Cutting Boards, Small Hardwood Pieces, General Chotskies
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

I've been lurking around here getting ideas for routing stuff for a while, and I've found plenty of good bits and pieces. I've recently started working in a space and inherited a shop that seems to have been handled a little roughly. I've finally had enough time to start reorganizing the shop and get a semi permanent location set for tools instead of pushing a giant mess from one end of the shop to the other. I'm working on the router a bit at the moment, so it seemed like a good idea to finally slide into here!

Happy Whichever-winter-celebration-you-choose!

Luke

·
Registered
Theo
7,182 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Super Moderator
John
6,962 Posts
Hello and Welcome to the router forum, Luke. Happy Holidays

·
Official Greeter
Ross
10,026 Posts
Welcome to the forum Luke.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Hi all!

I've been lurking around here getting ideas for routing stuff for a while, and I've found plenty of good bits and pieces. I've recently started working in a space and inherited a shop that seems to have been handled a little roughly. I've finally had enough time to start reorganizing the shop and get a semi permanent location set for tools instead of pushing a giant mess from one end of the shop to the other. I'm working on the router a bit at the moment, so it seemed like a good idea to finally slide into here!

Happy Whichever-winter-celebration-you-choose!

Luke
Welcome to the forum Luke.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Welcome Luke, We are lucky to have another member from the Maritimes, you will need to ask questions to get help, and this is the right place. A wealth of knowledge is yours for the asking.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts