Router Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.

I am an artist working in Ohio. I use a lot of hand and power tools in my work so having access to those in the know will be an immense asset to what I'm up to.

I am currently involved in a body of work I call Industrial Dreams

After I've made 10 posts as required I will post a link to my wesite in case any of you are curious.

Looking forward to being part of this forum

later

mike

·
Banned
11,934 Posts
Hi Mike.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Welcome Mike, We are glad to have you as a fellow member of the Router Forums! Our group collectively includes people from all-around the planet doing many types of woodworking or having done some pretty amazing things related to routers, shapers and wood working as a whole.

I am already looking forward to "Industrial Dreams" - the name is intriguing! You can get those 10- posts very quickly, if you like by simply placing comments (posts) to some threads that are interesting to you. We have an extremely diverse group of super helpful individuals!

Otis Guillebeau from Auburn, Georgia

·
Official Greeter
19,388 Posts
Hi Mike, welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Hello, Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
Theo
7,185 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Mike

I agree to Otis in both, that I'm really looking forward to that link to see infos about "Industrial Dreams", and that it shouldn't be a problem to get to those 10 posts quickly.

I'm not around that long yet - and even I managed. There's so many interesting threads - and since you're not a newbie to the craft, you can surely participate and even provide new input of your own.

One thing everyone in here is curious about: PHOTOS :dirol:

Take care - and I'm sure you can show just another valuable insight into what one can do with wood (and other materials).

Martin

·
Registered
Theo
7,185 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts