·
Registered
31,264 Posts
welcome N/A...

·
Super Moderator
5,816 Posts
Welcome aboard.

I am in Houston, Tx...temp is about the same, but my shop (garage) is well insulated, and it has a mini split A/C unit so it is currently 72 deg F. :)

·
Registered
21,686 Posts
Glad you decided to join the fun. Getting ready for a couple of days of rain out here on the edge of the Mojave Desert in California. Our weather has been in the 70s daytime and low-mid 30s at night. Insulated and heated/AC shop is very nice. Without the top notch insulation, the heating and cooling will be wasted.

What kinds of projects are you interested in? My wife's an artist so I wind up making picture frames (an expensive item, BTW). You might also list your equipment in your profile. We often refer to that when answering questions on projects so we can recommend fixes you can actually make.

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Welcome to the forum. 49 is a nice day up here this time of year.

Reactions: DaninVan

·
Super Moderator
John
6,962 Posts
Hello and welcome to the router forum ( well i just turn furnace up, now it 73 here!)

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Welcome to the Forum...we're getting skim ice on the ponds already here in the NY Tristate area...

·
Official Greeter
19,748 Posts
G'day Joe. Welcome to the forum.

Not cold until it gets below freezing.....LOL

·
Registered
Sr. mechanical engineer (HAVC / R)
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
like with most of us the definition of freezing is relative. not just a number. as we get older that number seems to change.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Welcome Joe. I'm in Sarasota, not much warmer here but warm enough to work in the garage. Headed north to visit the family for Thanksgiving. Digging out the cold weather gear. Prefer shorts and a pullover.

·
Registered
Sr. mechanical engineer (HAVC / R)
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thank you all for taking the time to welcome to this forum..

there will be times when i may not be here much.

otherwise have a grand day.

joe

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Welcome. Great folks here that willingly share with others.
As long as the number is above zero, you are OK. Lived in places where it never got above zero for over a month!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.