Router Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
David - Machinist in wood
4,201 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Add your first name to your profile to clear the N/a in the side panel and so we'll know what to call you. Add your location to your profile, as well.

We do like photos so show us your shop, tools, projects, etc. whenever you're ready. What sort of woodworking are you planning or doing?

David

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Hi there guys im from South Africa. Im not very familiour with woodworking but im very good with my hands. If i see it and i like it im gonna try to make it
Hello and welcome to the forums N/A...
We're happy you found us...

About that inquisitiveness of yours... We are all over that, we can help, we really can, w/ have some ''light reading'' for you...
We've gathered together is a bunch of pertinent/relative information on routering in this here link ... You should find everything (at least most) quite useful, a lot of help and get you off to a running start in the world of routers... Enjoy...

Do take some time and read the safety PDF's... PLEASE!!!
Blood and trips to the ER, we find, are very annoying... Not to mention – expensive...

We do welcome all questions on about any subject you can come up w/ too....
Not only that, we excel at spending your money...

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Welcome Anton.You are gonna love this Forum.If it's about routers & woodwork etc.,you can find the answers to your questions on this Forum. James.

·
Registered
Mike
3,941 Posts
Welcome to the Router Forums Anton.

As you have found out, you don't know if you can make something unless you try. That is where a lot of people fall short, they say they can't do it but they have not tried so they don't really know that they can't do something. If they would just honestly try, they may suprise themselves.

Reactions: qulevrius

·
Official Greeter
19,759 Posts
G'day Anton, welcome to the forum.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.