Router Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there Guys and Girls just a quick hello from me here in the Uk I stumbled across this site when looking for Pat Warners great website only to find out he is no longer with us. This is such sad news to me as he was such a master of the router and I'm sure many of you hear have been inspired by the great man R.I.P Pat. So a little about me I'm just a regular guy that was trained as an electrician but went on to do more DIY involving getting a router a long time back first router was the Elu MOF 96e and after finding out what a great tool I now own a total of 6 routers. I'm into most thing to do with using your hands like woodwork ,fixing cars & bikes also I do a lot of paint spraying (bicycles and other small items) Looking forward to using the forum and laerning from all you Guys.

Cheers Mark

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Mark. You will find a great bunch of people here. Lots of free and useful information just for the asking. Sometimes even a bit of humor.

Reactions: RainMan 2.0

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Hi Mark and welcome. We miss Pat too. He went under the user name Quillman here on the forum and was a valued member. If you want to look through his posts here there use the Community Search with his username to find a post by him and then click on his username and then click on his personal profile. That will take to his profile where you'll see a menu bar with the word Statistics on it. Click on it and you'll get options to see every thread he started and every post he made. Unfortunately I think any links to his website won't work anymore.

Reactions: The Cynergist

·
Super Moderator
John
6,973 Posts
Hello and welcome to the router forum Mark

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.